We provide assistance to obtain green cards, work permits, student visas, fiancee visas, labor certifications and other immigration applications. We also provide representation in removal or deportation proceedings.

Your immigration case will be handled by an experienced immigration attorney, with only minimal involvement of legal assistants. When you call to inquire about your immigration case, you will be talking with an immigration attorney to update you with the status, not with a legal

  • Permanent Residency (Green Card) application via employment or family.
  • Fiance/Fiancee Visas.
  • Naturalization/Citizenship.
  • Deportation or Removal Proceedings Assistance.
Obtaining Permanent Residency in the U.S.

Being a Green Card holder (Permanent Resident) grants you authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. Green Cards can be obtained via at least two ways:

1. Family-based Petitions

  • U.S. citizens can petition for: Unmarried children under 21 years of age, parent(s), unmarried or married children 21 years or older, or siblings.
  • Lawful permanent resident can petition for: unmarried children under 21 years of age, or unmarried children 21 years or older.

2. Employment-based Petitions

  • Self­-petition based on personal professional qualification.
  • Persons of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
  • Petition by employer usually requiring labor certification
  • Members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability
  • Skilled workers, professionals and other workers
  • Special immigrants
  • Religious workers, U.S. employee abroad, retired G4 employees, certain persons who have served honorably in the armed services of the US for the required period, or NATO civilian employees
  • Employment Creation Investors
  • Investment amount will be $900,000 for TEA and $1.8 million depending on geographic location of business enterprise.
  • New enterprise must employ 10 US citizens or authorized immigrant workers

3. Asylum can lead to permanent residence

4. Lottery available for certain countries

Non-Immigrant Visas

A non-immigrant visa is the visa issued to persons with a permanent residence outside the U.S. but who wishes to be in the U.S. on a temporary basis (i.e. Tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, or study.)

1. Visas without automatic work authorization

  • B­1 Visitor for business
  • B­2 Visitor for pleasure
  • F­1 Student visa
  • M Vocational students
  • J Exchange visitor
  • K Fiancee visa

2. Visas with automatic work authorization

  • H1 is working visa for professional jobs that require college degree.
  • H2 working visa for unskilled or non-professional jobs that can be completed within a year.
  • E­1/E­2 Treaty Investors or Treaty Trader Visa
  • L1 Visa (Executive Transferee)
  • P Visas for athletes and entertainers
  • Q Visa Participant in an international cultural exchange program
  • R Visa for religious workers.
  • O Visa for aliens with extraordinary abilities and achievements in the arts, sciences, business education or athletics.
  • A visa for diplomats/embassy workers.
  • G Visa for international organizations, i.e. World Bank, IMF
  • S Visa for criminal and terrorist informants
  • U Visa for victims of criminal activity
  • T Visa for victims of human trafficking and other serious crimes
How We Can Help with Immigration Petitions

We can help you with green card petitions from PERM labor certifications (technology workers, nurses and other specialty professions) to USCIS filings, permanent residency via investments, United States citizenship applications, and other immigration petitions.

Every case is unique so we will thoroughly discuss your immigration history, evaluate your situation and proceed with the most pragmatic and cost-effective approach. We take exceptional attention to every case to accomplish the most favorable result. Call us at 316-300-3000 for a free consultation.

U.S. Citizenship

You could obtain United States Citizenship through:

  • Birth in the United States
  • Birth abroad to US citizen parent(s)
  • Naturalization – requires minimum period of residence in the US as a Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
  • Certificate of U.S. citizenship
  • a) Based on relationship to a US citizen parent or grandparent
  • b) Requires minimum period of residence in US by US citizen parent/grandparent
Political Asylum

Requires showing that alien is likely to be persecuted if forced to return to home country. Those who seek protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will be persecuted due to:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in particular social groups
  • Their political opinions.